Tummy tuck weight loss Abdominoplasty,also known as a Tummy Tuck removes excess fat and skin, and restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer. A flat and well-toned abdomen is something many of us strive for through exercise and weight control. Sometimes these methods cannot achieve our goals. Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include: Pregnancy, Aging, Significant fluctuations in weight, Heredity, or Prior surgery. Although the results of an abdominoplasty procedure are technically permanent, the positive outcome can be greatly diminished by significant fluctuations in your weight. For this reason, individuals who are planning substantial weight loss or women who may be considering future pregnancies may be advised to postpone abdominoplasty surgery.
- Men or women who have excess or sagging abdominal skin
- Those having excessive fat deposits
- A protruding abdomen that is out of proportion to the rest of body
- Abdominal muscles that have been separated & weakened
- Those who have a stable weight
- Those who do not smoke
Causes of a Protruded Belly:
- Fluctuations in weight
- Complete Abdominoplasty: The surgeon will cut the abdomen from hipbone to hipbone and then contour the skin, tissue, and muscle as needed. The surgery will involve moving the belly-button. For a few days, drainage tubes may be required under the skin.
- Partial or mini Abdominoplasty: Mini-Abdominoplasty is often done on people whose fat deposits are located below the navel. During this procedure, the surgeon most likely does not moves the belly button, and the procedure may only take up to two hours, depending on the case.
- Combination procedures: Abdominoplasty is a component of a lower body lift and can be combined with liposuction contouring, breast reduction, breast lift, or occasionally hysterectomy.
- Aesthetic benefit : A tummy tuck will have significant aesthetic benefit for men and women with protruding bellies, excess abdominal fat, or loose, saggy skin in the midsection.
- Tightens Sagging Skin as a result of Obesity: Obesity cripples the routine activities; sudden loss of all the fat results in skin wrinkles and even the muscles remain relaxed even after losing fat. Both these side effects of weight reduction can be overcome by Abdominoplasty.
- Pregnancy related Stretch marks: This can be easily overcome with the help of Abdominoplasty. Stretch marks that exist in between the belly button and pubic hair get eliminated during the process.
- Promotes Active Lifestyle: One can easily walk or run long distance without any stress.
- Eliminates back pain in many people: Excess weight, is major contributors to back pain. With Abdominoplasty, it is possible to reduce the back pain as it takes away the excess weight from the area affecting back.
Abdominoplasty surgery in Delhi is a surgical procedure designed to flatten a protruding abdomen by tightening the abdominal wall muscles and removing excess fatty tissue and skin. If the laxity and excess skin is below the navel, a mini tummy tuck would be right for you. The specialist tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi is Dr. Ajaya Kashyap, MD, FACS. He is regarded as the best Abdominoplasty surgeon in Delhi, due to his extensive experience and being a Double American Board certified Plastic Surgeon. For those with severe laxity of their abdominal muscle with excessive skin and fat, a full Tummy tuck surgery in Delhi would be the solution. Everyone is welcome to enquire about the Abdominoplasty Surgery Cost in India or Abdominoplasty cost in Delhi. Contact us at any time to inquire about the procedure and cost.